CONTEST RULES Bachelor Experience (“Contest”): 2247947 Ontario Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
Contest runs from August 29, 2014 until September 3, 2014 at 11:59 a.m. (the “Contest Closing Date”), (together referred to as the “Contest Period”). All times are Eastern Standard times. No purchase necessary. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Rules and all decision of the Contest judge (the “Judge”).
1. (a) To enter, during the Contest Period complete the full contest form at the following URL: http://www.eluxe.ca/bachelor-contest Limit one entry per person. No more than one person can enter using the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will results in disqualification.
(b) This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory in which they reside as at the time of entry, excluding employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, any affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and Judge, and any immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouses), wherever they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
(c) A random draw will be held in Toronto, Ontario on September 3, 2014 and will be made from all eligible entries received as of the Contest Closing Date. The selected entrant will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsor at the email provided with their entry.
(d) If a selected entrant cannot be reached by the end of the Contest Closing Date, declines the prize, or fails to return a Liability and Publicity Release as specified below, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant.
2. (a) The selected winner is eligible to win a – 2 VIP tickets to attend Eligible Magazine’s TIFF Bachelor Party featuring four stars of Bachelor in Paradise on the evening of September 5, 2014, VIP entrance (beginning at 8pm) at Flirty Girl Fitness, 580 King Street West, Toronto ON M5V 1M1. Winner is responsible for transportation to and from the event.
Face value of $60.00 per ticket (total of 2x tickets to be given away). The prize will be sent to the winner or can be arranged to be picked up from the eLUXE office (355 Adelaide St West, Toronto, Ontario M5V1S2).
(b) Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
3. To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must first sign and return a signed Liability and Publicity Release and acknowledgment form. The Judge’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the prize.
4. By entering this Contest, selected entrants consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs and/or other likenesses carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
5. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
6. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. The Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, delayed, or late entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
8. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Judge, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
9. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Sponsor. Participants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
10. (a) The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right, [in its/their sole discretion,] to cancel or suspend this Contest, or any portion thereof, should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
(b) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
11. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of an other jurisdictions laws.